Do you want your festival to be healthy and easy to manage? Also Vegan Christmas Dessert Recipes are more popular during Christmas every single year. And you’re worried about the Christmas desserts? Everyone wants a lovely Christmas season filled with healthy foods. So you can enjoy these 8 vegan Christmas dessert recipes to make your holiday more cheerful.
Here you can find vegan dessert recipes that are fluffy, creamy, and delicious. We hope you enjoy making and serving these gluten-free, dairy-free, and raw vegan Christmas dessert recipes. Your presentation will impress your guests, family, and friends with its flavor and texture. Let’s look at these desserts in more detail:
- 1 Top 2 Best Vegan Christmas Dessert Recipes
- 2 Top 2 Gluten-free Vegan Christmas Dessert Recipes
- 3 Top 2 Best Raw Vegan Christmas Dessert Recipes
- 4 Top 2 Dairy-free Christmas Desserts Recipes
- 5 In Conclusion
Top 2 Best Vegan Christmas Dessert Recipes
1. Vegan Chocolate Mousse
- Dark chocolate 150g, broken into pieces
- Silken tofu 300g, drained
- Caster sugar ½ tbsp
- Raspberries 150g
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof dish over a pan of boiling water or in 20-second microwave pulses.
- Mix the tofu and sugar in a blender, then add the melted chocolate and whiz until totally smooth.
- Spoon the mousse into four tiny glasses, alternating with a few raspberries, until all of the mousse is done. Put it in the fridge for at least 2 hours, or until completely set. Remove from the refrigerator 10-15 minutes before serving to let it soften slightly.
2. Christmas Fruit Salad Cups
- 1 pomegranate seeds
- 5 kiwis, small
- 1 large apple
- 4 tangerines
- 2 cups green grapes
- 2 c. Concorde grapes
- 1 ripe banana (optional)
- 1 lemon juice
- 2 cup whipped coconut cream (or regular vegan whipped cream)
- small candy canes (optional)
- In the bottom of a small dessert cup, layer 3-4 tsp coconut whipped crème.
- Combine all of the fruits (except the kiwi and apple) and place 1-2 tablespoons on top of the whipped cream.
- Garnish with more whipped creme.
- Make a pine tree shape out of a thick slice of kiwi and set it on top.
- Make a star out of an apple slice and set it next to the kiwi tree.
- Finally, spread pomegranate seeds around the base of the tree.
- Decorate with a small candy cane and serve right away.
Top 2 Gluten-free Vegan Christmas Dessert Recipes
We hope you have a wonderful holiday season with these gluten-free, vegan Christmas dessert recipes.
1. Vegan and Gluten-free Walnut Fennel Cookies
- 50g ground walnuts (about 1/2 cup)
- 70g (1/2 cup) buckwheat flour
- 70g teff flour (half a cup)
- 30g tapioca flour (one-fourth cup)
- ¼ teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- A pinch of sea salt
- 60ml (1/4 cup) maple syrup
- 60ml (1/4 cup) melted coconut oil
- 1-3 teaspoons water as needed
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Whisk together ground walnuts, tapioca flour, bicarbonate of soda, buckwheat flour, teff flour, cardamom, ginger, fennel seeds, cinnamon, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in the maple syrup and melted coconut oil with a fork until the mixture blends. Mix in 1 teaspoon of water at a time, working your way up to a smooth, soft dough using your hands. If desired, a food processor can be used.
- Roll out the dough between two pieces of baking paper to a thickness of about 4mm. Cut out cookies with various sizes of star cookie cutters and put them on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven and leave it aside to cool.
2. Gluten-Free No-Cook Healthy Holiday Fudge
- 1 cup pure refined coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup pure cacao powder
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- A quarter cup of pure almond butter
- 1 teaspoon pure organic vanilla extract
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add all of the ingredients, including the melted coconut oil, and whisk until completely combined and creamy and smooth.
- If you want it to be a bit sweeter, add 1-2 teaspoons more maple syrup.
- Spread the mixture evenly in the loaf pan which has been prepared.
- Place the loaf pan in the freezer for 60 minutes or until the fudge has set.
- Store in an airtight BPA-free container in the freezer until ready to serve, as it will soften and lose shape if left at room temperature.
Top 2 Best Raw Vegan Christmas Dessert Recipes
Are you ready to experiment with a raw dessert? Here are 2 raw vegan Christmas dessert recipes that you will enjoy.
1. Raw Christmas Cookies
- 1 1/4 cup pistachios, raw
- 2 tbsp coconut flakes
- Half cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup honey or agave syrup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Remove the pistachios from their shells and grind them into flour.
- Using a spatula, combine everything in a large mixing bowl.
- Roll into a salami shape using plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 24 hours.
- Cut into small cookies using a sharp knife. You may also shape them differently if you have some little cookie cutters.
- Garnish with coconut flakes and fresh fruits before serving.
2. Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Dip
- 1 cup rinsed and drained chickpeas
- ⅓ almond butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ c. maple syrup
- In a food processor, mix all of the ingredients and process until smooth.
- Serve and have fun!
Top 2 Dairy-free Christmas Desserts Recipes
Here are the two best dairy-free Christmas desserts Recipes:
1. Hazelnut and Orange Biscotti
- 250g/9oz plain flour, with a little extra for dusting
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Caster sugar (250g/9oz)
- 3 medium eggs
- 200g/7oz hazelnuts, chopped
- 1 big orange, finely grated zest only
- Preheat the oven to 170°C/150°C Fan/Gas 3 and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, and sugar in a mixing bowl, then gradually add the eggs to make a dough. Mix the hazelnuts and orange zest in a mixing bowl.
- Gently knead the ingredients on a lightly floured surface and split them into two. Roll the dough into logs about 25cm/10in length. On a parchment-lined baking sheet, bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool slightly before cutting each log into 112-2cm/58-344in thick slices. Place the slices on a baking sheet.
- Return the tray to the oven for another 5-7 minutes. Then flip and bake for another 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown on the opposite side. Remove from oven and leave it on a wire rack to cool.
2. Spiced Oat Cookies
- Porridge oats (50g/2oz)
- 75g/3oz wholemeal flour
- A pinch of fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- ½ teaspoon ground mixed spice
- 75g/3oz baking spread + extra for greasing
- 50g/2oz pear or apple purée/spread
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius/375 degrees Fahrenheit/Gas 5 and grease and flour two baking sheets.
- Combine the oats, flour, salt, bicarbonate of soda, and mixed spice in a mixing bowl.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the margarine and gradually add the pear and apple spread/purée. Add in the oat mixture.
- Distribute walnut-sized amounts of the mixture on a baking sheet, leaving a 5cm/2in gap between each. With a fork, flatten them gently.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the biscuits begin to turn brown. Let the biscuits cool and firm up on the baking sheets.
After eating such kind of delicious deserts you can try Watermelon Smoothie Recipe to burn your existing fat.
These vegan Christmas dessert recipes are simple and tasty, with interesting flavor combinations. Now that you’ve read the descriptions of these 8 vegan Christmas desserts, you can select your favorite dish to make for your holiday celebration. Have such a Merry Christmas filled with beautiful memories!