First, let’s see some quick facts about Tru Grill:
- Great for portion control.
- Salads, sandwiches, soups, and other food options are available.
- In the service deli case, serve on a big plate.
- Prepare for “Meals To Go” or “Grab ‘N Go.”
Do you want an authentic grilled chicken look and taste? Then you can try Tru Grill Grilled Chicken Strips. They are 100 percent boneless chicken breasts cooked over an open flame and sliced into strips. The aromas of chicken juices dripping onto the flames are absorbed into the meat and become grilled characteristics.
It’s great in a salad, on top of pasta, or on a sandwich. The options are limitless!
- You can keep them refrigerated
- They are gluten-free
- No preservatives
- No added hormones
- Grilled over an open flame
Chicken Strips Price
Tru grill grilled chicken strip’s regular price is $10.69.
Tru Grill Grilled Chicken Strips Ingredients
A chicken (boneless chicken breast), water, contains 2 percent or less of the following: vinegar, salt, natural flavors.
Tru Grill Grilled Chicken Strips Calories and Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 84 g
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat: 2.5g|
|Saturated Fat: 1g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g|
|Monounsaturated Fat: 0g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrates: 0g|
|Dietary Fiber: 0g|
- Microwave: Cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until hot. Or cook until internal temperature reaches 165°F as measured with a calibrated cooking thermometer.
- Oven: Preheat the oven to 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes. (Alternatively, cook until an internal temperature of 165°F is indicated by a cooking thermometer.)
You can also read: Chicken Salad Chick Keto And Low Carbs Diet
Shelf Life After The Opening
Remember that the best before date is only valid until the box is opened. Once opened, you must treat the chicken strips as if they were fresh. Also, it would be best if you consumed them within a few days.
The chicken is most likely using ‘modified atmosphere’ packaging. It’s a common way for extending the shelf life after the opening of meats and vegetables. But because it doesn’t seem much different from regular packing, many people are unaware of it.