Do you believe ice cream is off-limits while on your fitness journey? Reconsider! This nutritious ice cream maybe your day’s healthiest supper! It’s a fantastic healthy dessert alternative!
Is there such a thing as healthy chocolate peanut butter ice cream? And it just takes 10 minutes to make? It’s true. This is the scoop of ice cream you’ve been craving. It’s rich and creamy, with just the proper amount of sweetness, and just four ingredients are required. You don’t even need an ice cream maker for this. That’s correct. It’s ice cream that doesn’t need to be churned.
What is Shakeology? And How Does It Help?
Some of you may be curious about the Shakeology craze. Shakeology is a premium nutritional supplement that includes at least 50 superfoods! Shakeology is commonly thought of as a meal replacement drink, but it is actually rather flexible! Protein balls, brownies, cookies, and, of course, ice cream are among dishes that can be made with Shakeology.
It has several benefits that you are searching for in your healthy dessert. Such as,
- This nutrient-dense beverage gives you lots of vitamins and a natural energy boost without consuming a lot of caffeine.
- It includes antioxidants to enhance your immune system and helps maintain your digestive tract healthy.
- Drinking it on a daily basis helps to keep cravings in check. You will notice a change in how you feel when you miss a day!
Recipe of Shakeology Ice Cream
We recommend using ripe bananas, or even bananas that are a little overripe, for this recipe since they are softer and sweeter. Have a few bananas that are too ripe to eat? This ice cream recipe is a fantastic way to put them to good use.
The following is a one-serving recipe. It’s simple to adjust depending on how thick you prefer your ice cream. If you like a thicker scoop, add a bit more ice and a little less milk. If you want “hard” ice cream, put it in the freezer for around 2 hours in a closed container, and keep stirring every 30 minutes!
- 1 medium banana, peeled and sliced.
- 6-8 ounces of water.
- Unsweetened Almond Milk, 1/2 cup.
- 1 scoop Shakeology Chocolate.
- Optional: 1 scoop Whey Protein Powder (Chocolate).
- 1/2 tbsp peanut butter (all-natural).
- 15-20 cubes of ice.
Instructions To Make
- Put the banana in a plastic bag and freeze it for 4 hours or until it is fully frozen.
- In a blender (or food processor), combine the almond milk, bananas, Shakeology, and peanut butter.
- Blend until the mixture is completely smooth.
- Serve as soon as possible.
Note: You may need to stop the mini food processor and scrape down the sides with a spatula once or twice, but the ice cream will be flawlessly smooth, freezing cold, and extremely soft when done. You may eat it right away or put it in the freezer for 20–30 minutes to make it firmer and easier to scoop.
Also you can Read: How many Calories in a Manhattan
On a hot day or after a long exercise, ice cream is the perfect reward, but if you’re trying to eat healthy food, all of that added sugar isn’t going to help! So, what to do? Of course, you may make your own delicious Shakeology ice cream! If you haven’t tried it yet, please give it a thought.