No crust Pumpkin Cheesecake is a slice of autumn paradise on a platter! It’s so tasty and simple to make that it’ll quickly become your favorite fall meal!
This is the greatest recipe for pumpkin cheesecake! It has all the hallmarks of a classic recipe, only the crust part has been eliminated, resulting in a mouth-wateringly delicious and creamy dessert. It’s a fresh take on a Christmas classic! Served cold with whipped cream or caramel sauce, and accompanied by a festive and exciting peppermint mocha coffee or simply a tall glass of milk!
The classic burned Basque cheesecake serves as the foundation for this crustless pumpkin cheesecake, which is enhanced with handmade pumpkin purée and spices. It’s the ideal cheesecake for pumpkin lovers, and it’s really simple to create. This is the recipe for you if you enjoy Spanish-style cheesecakes (crustless and creamy).
No Crust Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe:
The creamy, pumpkin filling is the most essential component of this recipe for pumpkin cheesecake fans. Without the crust, try this no crust version of Pumpkin cheesecake and get more of everything you love about this pumpkin holiday classic.
This dish is so easy that it just requires a few ingredients. This amazing dish requires just six ingredients (plus spices)!
- Cream cheese.
- Heavy cream.
- pumpkin purée.
Notes on Ingredients and Substitutions:
- To make this cheesecake gluten-free, simply leave out the flour. It won’t have much of an impact on the end product!
- You may reduce the sugar somewhat, although the cake isn’t excessively sweet.
- The Philadelphia brand is specified in the recipe since it is what Bar La Via uses! However, you may use any cream cheese you like and even replace other cream cheeses, such as mascarpone.
- Because this recipe calls for a lot of eggs, make sure they’re of the highest quality you can find!
- We like to keep it simple with cinnamon and a hint of nutmeg, but you may add whatever pumpkin pie spice mix you choose.
- Serve with a glass of Pedro Ximénez sherry.
Instructions to Bake No Crust Pumpkin Cheesecake:
- In a large mixing bowl, blend all of the ingredients until smooth and creamy, using an electric mixer, a whisk, or a metal spoon.
- Use enough wax or parchment paper to stretch over the edges of a 10 inch (25 cm) springform pan or round baking pan. This will make it easier to remove the cheesecake from the pan and keep it from sticking. If you want a higher cheesecake, you may use a smaller pan, but you’ll have to bake it for a little longer so the middle doesn’t become too runny.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and bake for 35-50 minutes on the middle rack. The cake will rise quite a little when it comes out of the oven, but don’t worry; it will settle. Bake for 40-45 minutes if you want your cheesecake to be just cooked through, and if it isn’t quite burned enough on top, crank the heat up for another minute or two, taking caution not to burn it too much! Remove at 35 minutes if you like the middle to be extremely runny.
- Turn off the oven when the cake is golden and almost burned. It is not necessary to completely set the center. When you move the pan, it might jiggle a lot (like a Jello!)
- Allow it to cool on the counter as it begins to chill. After about an hour, place the cake in the refrigerator to cool fully.
Some Tricks and Tips:
- The eggs and bagel with cream cheese must be at room temperature. You can remove them from the refrigerator a few hours ahead of time. Alternatively, microwave the cream cheese for 20 minutes while the eggs are submerged in a basin of warm (not boiling) water.
- The length of time it takes to bake the cake will be determined primarily by the pan used and the temperature of your oven. It took 40 minutes in our oven and an 8-inch pan. It takes only 30 minutes in the new one, which we feel is more accurate, and uses a 9-inch pan. Both are great, so the choice is entirely yours. Just keep in mind to check in after 30 minutes and to give it a go.
Suggestions for Serving
The ideal complement to your holiday dessert table is this no crust pumpkin cheesecake. It works well with a sweet dessert wine, such as a Spanish Moscatel or Pedro Jimenez sherry, or a glass of port wine, and should be served chilled or at room temperature.
This no crust pumpkin cheesecake recipe is the easiest you’ll ever make!! This is a great meal for cheesecake lovers, and it’s so delicious that you won’t regret serving it at your next family get-together!