You can easily make this delicious and delightful Malibu Barbie drink Recipe at home. Look no further if you’re seeking a simple cocktail recipe.
The gorgeous Malibu Barbie drink is a coconut rum drink that combines coconut rum, pineapple, and sweet grenadine.
Layered cocktails, like this one, look great but need very little skill. If you’ve never had this Malibu Barbie drink before, we recommend giving it a try. It’s a delicious combination of tastes that takes you to an island getaway.
People prefer to make them in a pitcher for outside BBQs and pool parties.
Why This Malibu Barbie Drink Works
- It is a lovely drink that resembles a beach sunset.
- With only 3 ingredients, this drink is easy to make.
- No need for a shaker or blender; this is a simple poured recipe.
- You can make it in a huge quantity for a large group.
What Is In A Malibu Barbie Drink?
- Ice: This Malibu Barbie drink is best served cold.
- Malibu Rum: A coconut-flavored rum.
- Pineapple juice: This gives this drink a lovely fruity taste.
- Grenadine, often known as “maraschino cherry juice,” provides sweetness and a beautiful bright red color.
- For garnish, use maraschino cherries and pineapple pieces.
How To Make Malibu Barbie Drink Recipe
- Ice: Fill the glass halfway with ice.
- Pour: Combine pineapple juice and coconut rum in a mixing glass.
- Layer: For a layered cocktail look, slightly tip the glass and sprinkle with grenadine.
- Garnish with maraschino cherries, pineapple, and even a tiny umbrella.
- Serve: I like to serve this in a shorter glass, but it would work in any glass shape.
Tips For Making Malibu Barbie Drink
- To make this a non-alcoholic cocktail, use coconut water for the Malibu rum.
- If you want it a little sweeter, add a little extra grenadine. Add a bit more rum to make it stronger.
- Variations: To enhance the fruit flavor, add a dash of orange or cranberry juice.
Calories and Nutrition Facts Of Milabu Barbie Drink
- Calories: 267kcal
- Carbohydrates: 34g
- Protein: 1g
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 10mg
- Potassium: 147mg
- Sugar: 25g
- Vitamin C: 11mg
- Calcium: 15mg
- Iron: 1mg
Is It Possible To Make A Large Quantity Of This Cocktail?
Yes, you can make this in a large amount for a large audience. Make sure your pitcher has a lot of ice in it. It will help keep the drink cold while also reducing some of the extreme sweetness. To measure the rum, juice, and grenadine, use a measuring cup. Depending on how strong you want your drink, use 2-3 parts juice to 1 part rum.
What Else Can You Mix With Malibu Barbie Drink?
Do you have any leftover coconut rum after making these sunsets? Try combining some of these:
- Orange juice
- Lemon-Lime soda
- Ginger Beer
- Cranberry juice
You can also try: Panty Dropper Cocktail
Malibu Barbie Drink with Grenadine
Malibu Barbie Drink with Grenadine is a sweet drink that will have you feeling like you are on a tropical vacation. The drink is usually made with Malibu Rum, Pineapple Juice, Coconut Cream, Triple Sec, Grenadine, and ice.
How to make Malibu Barbie Drink with Grenadine:
-Pour the ingredients into a blender.
-Pulse for 10 seconds or until combined.
-Transfer the mixture into a glass or cup and enjoy!
The Bottom Line
In the heat and humidity, this tropical drink goes down much too easily. It’s ideal for spring and summer weather, as well as summer vacations! Try More Popular Summer Cocktails for Refreshment.
The Malibu Barbie drink is fruity and sweet without being overpowering, as other fruity alcoholic beverages can be. And it’s quite refreshing.
Serve Malibu Barbie drink with cucumber avocado dip, vegetable pinwheels, and crab cakes as an appetizer.