Have you tried before keto nachos pork rinds recipe? When we switch to a keto diet, many of us miss our old favorites. However, many of these favorites have fantastic keto counterparts that are just as tasty as the original. Yes, delicious nachos can be enjoyed on the keto diet!
Simply substitute crispy pig rinds for the high-carb tortilla chips. Then top with cheesy toppings and bake until hot and bubbling. So delectable! The end product is nearly identical to the genuine thing, and it’s also quite simple to prepare. This delicious keto pork rind recipe can be prepared in less than 30 minutes.
Keto Nachos Pork Rinds Recipe
The most delectable way to use your leftover pork carnitas, ground beef, chicken, or pulled pork is to create these quick low carb and keto pork rind nachos chips with pig rinds. To make them even tastier, top them with BBQ sauce and nacho cheese sauce.
To make keto pork rinds recipe, you’ll need only a few basic ingredients:
- Plain pork rinds
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- Kosher salt
- Ground beef
- Sliced jalapenos
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Using olive oil, lightly butter a rimmed casserole dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the salt, pepper, and spices.
- In a large pan, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the ground beef to the pan. Cook, toss, and break up the meat until it is no longer raw. Drain thoroughly. It’s important to drain well, otherwise, the pig rinds may become soggy from the meat fluids.
- Return the meat to the skillet once it has been drained. Reduce the heat to medium-low and add the spice combination. Cook for another 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove the pan from the heat.
- On the preheated pan, arrange the pig rinds in a single layer. Cooked ground beef should be placed on top, then uniformly distribute the shredded cheese. On top of the cheese, arrange the jalapenos.
- Bake for 5 minutes, or until the cheese has melted. Serve with your favorite toppings, such as spicy sauce, sour cream, guacamole, and/or salsa, right away.
You can also try: Ground Pork Pasta Recipes for Dinner
Keto Nachos Pork Rinds Nutrition
Calories: 440kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Fiber: 0g
Nachos are a popular dish that consists of tortilla chips piled with different toppings or fillings. One of the most popular nacho toppings is cheese. For those who cannot have cheese, substitute it with other creamy toppings such as guacamole, sour cream, and refried beans.
Pork rinds are sometimes used as an ingredient in low-carb nachos because they are lower in carbs than the tortilla chips. Nacho flavoring is added to these crunchy pork rinds before they are cooked or fried which gives them a cheesy taste.