Are you looking for Juan Pollo Recipes? Then you have come to the right place.
For a long time, salad has been a favorite among all foodies. Salads with various flavors are popular among both vegetarians and non-vegetarians. The combination of all of your favorite vegetables and chicken can make the salad more appealing and delicious.
Salad can be served alongside any dish to improve the overall flavor of the meal. Juan Pollo provides a varied selection of salad recipes. Many of them are quite popular due to the varied flavor combinations used in the recipes. So today we’re going to provide the Juan Pollo potato salad recipe as well as three dishes that go along with it.
- 1 4 Best Juan Pollo Recipes
- 2 1. Juan Pollo Potato Salad Recipe
- 3 2. Juan Pollo Chicken Copycat Recipe
- 4 3. Juan Pollo Beans Recipe
- 5 4. Juan Pollo Rice Recipe
- 6 Conclusion
4 Best Juan Pollo Recipes
Juan Pollo is one of the most popular fast food chains in America. Juan Pollo’s menu includes a wide selection of different chicken dishes, including Juan Pollo’s signature dish: Juan Juan Chicken. Juan Juan Chicken is made up of fried or grilled chicken, onions and green peppers with your choice of rice or beans on the side. With so many delicious options to choose from, it can be difficult to decide what you want when you walk into this restaurant.
So let’s start the recipes.
1. Juan Pollo Potato Salad Recipe
Potato salad is a popular dish that is appropriate for all seasons. It’s made using potatoes and a mayonnaise-based mixture. It is a quick and easy dish that can be served as a side dish in any circumstance.
Ingredients for Juan Pollo Potato Salad
- 4 large potatoes
- Onion 1/2
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Cream 1 cup
- Vinegar 2 tbsp
- Parsley to taste
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
Instructions For Cooking
- Start making the salad by washing and boiling the potatoes in salted water in a large saucepan, then drain and peel them.
- Let the cooked potatoes cool for a few minutes before slicing and placing them gently on the bottom of a serving plate.
- Separately mix the chopped onion, parsley, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl. Then soften the mixture by gradually adding the cream and vinegar.
- After mixing all of the ingredients, pour the mixture over the potatoes and set aside for a few minutes before serving.
Juan Pollo Potato Salad Calories
- Total Calories 1080 Kcal (4522 kJ)
- Calories from fat 765 Kcal
- Total Fat 85g
- Saturated Fat 13g
- Sodium 1680mg
- Total Carbs 73g
* The %DV is calculated using a 2000 calorie diet. Depending on your calorie requirements, your daily values may be higher or lower.
You may be wondering what dishes go along with this side dish. Here we have prepared 3 dish recipes for you. Juan Pollo potato salad recipe will complement these dishes very well.
2. Juan Pollo Chicken Copycat Recipe
This recipe is well-known for mixing Smokey and tender chicken pieces with a special potato salad. Because it provides extra taste to any meal, this recipe is also known as the Juan Pollo chicken copycat recipe. So, let’s get this recipe started:
Ingredients for Juan Pollo Chicken Copycat
- 1 cup boneless chicken
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 3-4 medium potatoes
- 1 1⁄2 cup chopped cucumbers
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup olive oil
How To Cook
- Bring salted water and potatoes to a boil in a saucepan over medium heat for 5 minutes. When the potatoes are tender, peel them and mash them in a bowl.
- Chop the chicken and cooked eggs into tiny pieces. Then thoroughly mix them with the mashed potatoes.
- Mix in the mayonnaise and chopped cucumbers with olive oil. Then, while mixing everything together, pour in the olive oil to get an oily, Smokey flavor.
- While mixing, season with salt and pepper. After that, put it in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
Finally, the delicious chicken potatoes salad is ready to serve.
3. Juan Pollo Beans Recipe
You’ll never go back to canned beans after making this Juan Pollo beans recipe because it’s so simple and delicious!
Ingredients for Juan Pollo Beans
- 3 cups dry pinto beans
- 7 cups water
- 2 cubes chicken bouillon
- 1 large white onion
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cumin powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To begin, place all of your ingredients, except the salt and pepper, in your slow cooker.
- Next, boil the beans for 9 hours on high. Yes, 9 hours; please do not cook them for any less time!
- Finally, purée the beans with an immersion blender until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper, and add water as needed. Add up to a stick of butter to the beans if you’re feeling very decadent!
You can also try: Green Bean Recipes of Bill Miller
4. Juan Pollo Rice Recipe
This recipe is similar to the Juan Pollo rice recipe. This recipe guarantees a sizzling and refreshing mouth-watering taste. So, let’s start the recipe:
- 1 entire chicken, sliced into parts and seasoned
For Chicken Seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp cumin
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp garlic cloves, ground
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- Season the chicken and marinate it for 15 to 20 minutes.
Ingredients for Rice
- 1 cup sliced small onions (yellow onions if possible)
- 1/2 cup chopped small green peppers (Cuban cooking peppers if possible)
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped small red peppers
- 1 tbsp chicken base (may be substituted for 5 1/2 cups chicken stock)
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons cumin
- 4 cups rice
- Heat the vegetable oil and brown the chicken on both sides (you are not cooking, just sealing the juices in). Remove the chicken from the pan and set it in a bowl.
- Take off half of the cooking oil. Cook for 2 minutes, cleaning the bottom of the pan with a spoon after adding the onion, peppers, cumin, paprika, cilantro, and capers, and seasoning with salt and pepper (don’t be afraid). Taste the mixture to ensure it is somewhat salty; you will be adding a lot of water.
- Add the rice and mix properly to ensure that all of the rice is a beautiful yellow color.
- Add enough water or stock to cover the rice by more than 1/2 an inch, taste the water to ensure it has a great strong flavor, if not, add more salt, pepper, and cumin. Try not to mix the rice after adding the water.
- Add the chicken and make sure the rice is covered in water; if necessary, add more water or stock. Increase the heat to medium-high. When the rice has absorbed all of the water, reduce the heat to low, stir the rice, and form a dome in the center of the pot. Cover it, and cook for 25 minutes.
Salad is a must-have side dish that should be served to complement any dish. Aside from the nutritional benefits, Juan Pollo salad recipes give a wonderful flavor to every bite.