Weight loss journey is not the same for every female. Good health and weight loss are interlinked. If anyone has a higher body mass, they are more likely to get several disorders like cholesterol, diabetes, hypertension and other cardiovascular diseases. If you are planning to lose weight, exercise and dieting are two important factors that you should consider. Most experts agree that eating nutritious meals daily is more likely to have a greater impact on weight loss rate than exercise alone.
There is a general stereotype that females tend to lose weight slower than men. This slower rate of weight loss depends on several factors including hormonal variation and muscle mass between both the genders. As a woman before you start your fitness journey, you have to consider your age, lifestyle, weight, medical history and fitness level, to set up your goal to lose weight. Even if you have barriers that are slowing you down, you can overcome that with a positive mindset and proper plan.
Often women tend to miss doing workout as they don’t have the time to go to gym or simply just cannot afford to join a gym to guide them on their fitness journey. Working out promotes muscle building, flexibility and endurance to improve your chances of assisting weight loss over the long term. Here we will discuss exercises that one can practice at home to achieve their targeted weight.
Exercise for weight loss at home for female has many benefits attached to it, it keeps you fit and healthy. To start with, you have to create a balance between diet and exercise in your everyday routine. Your plan won’t work if you follow a diet but skip exercise and vice versa. You should drink enough water in a day and have a good sleep routine. Various studies have shown sleep deprivation in female can stimulate hunger and increase body weight. Daily workout not only improves health but also improves your mood and strengthens your bones.
In this article, we will discuss the best exercise for weight loss at home for females that will help you to shape up your body.
10 Best Exercise For Weight Loss At Home for Female
Here we would discuss the 10 best exercises for weight loss at home for females that will help you to shape up your body and make yourself stronger and healthier.
1: Aerobic Exercises: Physical activity, such as walking or running is a great way to maintain your overall health. You could lose weight by adding walking to your daily routine, it depends on how long and how intensely you walk. Walking daily for 30 minutes could burn about 150 calories a day, the more you walk at a faster pace, the more calories you can burn.
It is one of the most effective forms of aerobic exercise. If you prefer to walk or run inside the home, you can make treadmills a part of your home gym and try walking on a treadmill to lose weight. This versatile cardio machine offers a lot of benefits too. The best part is that you can use this indoor machine year-round. You can start exercising at any time of the day without bothering about the weather and other environmental factors.
To get the best benefit from your treadmill, make it more challenging by adding hills. Walking or running at an incline burns more calories and helps in building more lean muscle mass. As muscle burns more calories than fat this process helps to lose weight.
Having a treadmill at home is effective, but the machine is expensive and if you do not want to go to the expense of it you can try doing similar aerobics at home to get that same benefit. To start an indoor running program like spot running, select a place and wear comfortable running shoes of your choice.
Walking and running for 30mins will help burn around 372 calories per 30 minutes and 298 calories per next half an hour. 30 minutes respectively.
- Warm-up by walking for the first 15 minutes.
- Start Jogging for the next 15 minutes.
- Keep on increasing pace constantly and run for another 15 minutes.
- Come back to jogging for 10 minutes by reducing the pace
- Walk at a slow pace for 5 minutes to cool down
- Skipping or Jumping Rope: It is one of the most underrated types of exercise and one of the most effective forms of cardio. It burns lots of calories in a short time, increases metabolism, strengthens bone density, tones major muscle groups, and can reduce the risk of injuries. It is a complete body workout and the best part is it can be done from almost anywhere, you only need to have a jump rope, which is relatively inexpensive. Skipping regularly can help you to improve your stamina and promotes mental health by increasing blood circulation to your body and brain. Skipping rope is a High-intensity interval training (HIIT) exercise that helps to reduce belly fat and improves overall health condition.
Losing weight means burning more calories than you intake and skipping can reduce your whole body fat if done regularly. This form of exercise approximately burns calories close to 1300 per hour.
- Stand straight on a flat surface
- Keep your feet together and pointing straight.
- Keeps your hand pointing downwards near to your thighs?
- Jump from the ground and pass your rope under your feet and bring it back
- Repeat the following steps continuously and increase your pace constantly.
Plank is a versatile exercise that targets almost every group of muscles in our body. Adding planks to your workout schedule will make your perfect body stronger. Plank is a bodyweight exercise where you do not need anything else but your own body. You can do plank exercises pretty much anywhere. Plank exercises target most of the major muscle groups in the body and strengthen core muscles to help maintain balance shoulder, arms, chest, back, and hips. Along with these benefits, plank exercises improve metabolism and help in quickly burning the excess fats and calories from the body.
Plank workouts may look simple and easy but it is quite intense and exhausting. The longer you can continue the better will be your results. It is one of the best exercises for weight loss at home for female to try and get results within a short period of time.
Plank Exercise Variations:
The Standard Plank: The basic plank is to hold your body in a straight line with your palms and toes touching the ground. This is known as extended arms plank and best suited for beginners. This workout improves metabolic activity and digestion.
The Mountain Climbers: The Mountain climbers is a high plank position with the hands placed shoulder-width apart. Making your head in alignment, drawing your right knee into your chest before extending it back out again, then repeating with your left leg. This is considered as one of the intense variations amongst all plank workouts that improve mobility, support heart health and promote functional fitness.
The Reverse Plank: This is the same idea as a standard plank, but instead of facing the floor you’re facing the ceiling. Reverse plank is a great way to stretch your body and burn extra fats and calories from your body. Lay on your back, and cover your legs in opposite of you. Push your upper body up with your arms comprehensive beneath you, until your body is making a straight line. Hold this position as long as you can. The workout is extremely beneficial for your entire core, glutes, hamstrings, and back.
Push-ups are a fast and effective workout to build body strength. They can be done anywhere and requires no equipment. The workout is useful for weight loss as it burns a lot of calories and gains upper body strength. Push-up workout also efforts on your chest, on your shoulders you’re your back, on your biceps, and on your triceps. Push-up exercise will also strengthen your basic muscles and create your body physically steady and healthy. It is a full-body workout that builds more lean muscles in our chest, shoulders, biceps, and triceps. Besides only Healthy Eating Habits can change the game for you.
- Start kneeling on the floor and bring your feet together behind you.
- Place your hands facing forward and shoulder-width apart
- Your feet should be together in arrears you and your back should be flat.
- Possess your back straight and you’re a significant promise.
- Now bend your shoulders as low as you can towards the floor and press upward with your arms, until your arms are fully extended
- Recap these steps for 15 reps and give 3 sets.
- Pull-Ups: The pullup is considered an advanced exercise that focuses on several muscle groups that burn more calories. The workout is one of the most effective exercises for strengthening the back muscles. It helps you to get in shape, increase your ability to burn fat, and boost your metabolism.
According to the learning, doing a pull-up workout will support you to burn nearly 10 calories per minute. It is suggested that at least 150 minutes of moderate-intensity or 75 minutes of vigorous-intensity workout have to be done each week as cardio is one of the best ways to burn calories.
- Grab onto the pull-up bar with your arms fully stretched by standing straight.
- Clench your abs and start pulling yourself up until your chest is almost touching the bar
- Slowly lower yourself and come back to your original position.
The squat is a forceful strength exercise workout that requires quite a lot of muscles in your body to work together simultaneously. Adding squats to your workouts can help boost your workout performance, improve your lower part of the body and decrease your risk of injury. The squat is a high-intensity workout with compound movements that crush some serious calories and prevent fat from accumulating in your lower part of the body. These exercise reliefs improve your flexibility and also balance. Bodyweight squats don’t require any equipment; all you need is your body and a place to lower your hips into a sitting position. For beginners should aim for 3 sets of 12-15 reps of at least one type of squat to expect better results.