You’ll find a lot of refreshing drinks out there but the Deep Eddy strawberry texas lemonade hits differently!
What if you don’t have to spend so much each time you need a cup of the lemonade? What if you know how to make it at home? It would be great, ha? This article will guide you regarding the strawberry lemonade Juice Gives Health Benefits for you and everything you need to know about it.
Let’s not waste a second anymore, just get started!
- 1 Deep Eddy Strawberry Texas Lemonade Recipe
- 2 Is It Okay to Freeze Fresh Lemonade?
- 3 What Health Benefits Do Strawberry Lemonade Offers?
- 4 What If You Drink Strawberry Lemonade Everyday? Is It Safe?
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
- 6 Conclusion
Deep Eddy Strawberry Texas Lemonade Recipe
We’re sharing a recipe for 8 servings. Let’s see how you can make the delicious strawberry lemonade at home.
- Fresh Strawberries: 4 cups
- Lemon: 2
- Sweetener (sugar or honey): ½-¾ cup
- Water: 6 cups
- Ice cubes
You can use store-bought sugar for your lemonade which is fine. However, if you prefer natural sweeteners, here are some options you can choose from:
- Honey: Using honey will be very floral and delicious but it may stick to the bottom of your blender. Enjoy the taste if this annoyance doesn’t seem a big deal for you!
- Coconut sugar: It’s also a great substitute but I felt it was too flavor-specific. And, it tastes like brown sugar.
- Maple syrup: This can be nice with bourbon.
- Stevia: Stevia balances the tartness of the lemons. Choose this only when you’re okay with its aftertaste.
- Begin with blending the strawberries. Then, add honey or any sweetener you prefer. Now, pour one cup of water into the strawberries.
- Don’t blend the strawberries right away. Just keep the goodness of your strawberries and move them in a pitcher.
- This time, you’re going to use the same blender without rinsing or washing it. Quart the lemons and blend them using 1-2 cups of water. You can find Good Blenders for your drink or Smoothies
- Get back to the pitcher and strain the lemon mix.
- Mix the ingredients all together and add the remaining water. Feel free to adjust the level of sweetness by tasting it frequently.
- Serve and enjoy your drink!
From 1 serving of a Deep Eddy texas strawberry lemonade, you’re going to get:
- Calories: 280
- Carbohydrate: 11g (4%)
- Protein: 0g
- Fat: 0g
- Sodium: 15mg (1%)
- Sugar: 11g
- Dietary fiber: 0g (0%)
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Is It Okay to Freeze Fresh Lemonade?
Yes, it’s okay if you freeze fresh lemonade but you may not get the taste at its best.
You can mix the cooled syrup, pureed strawberries, and squeezed lemon juice and pour them into a freezer bag. This is going to be okay in your freezer for as long as 5 months.
Whenever you want, you can thaw the mixture and place it into a pitcher. Then, you have to add water and mix it well.
And, if you want to store ready made strawberry lemonade, well, it’s okay to do so. Keep the drink in a container, make sure you secure it with a lid and place it in the fridge. Homemade lemonade should stay good for as long as one week if you store it like this.
Still, consuming the latest and fresh lemonade is always the best option.
What Health Benefits Do Strawberry Lemonade Offers?
If you think that strawberry lemonades are only packed with sugar and harm your body in either way, that’s not the fact. You can get lots of health benefits from one glass of healthy strawberry lemonade.
Let us explain how the drink serves you.
Provides Vitamin C
The problem is our body can’t produce vitamin C. But you may know how important this vitamin is for a robust immune system. So, you must ensure consuming vitamin C via drinks and foods.
The vitamin C you get from strawberry lemonade offers antioxidant properties that save you from health issues like anemia. Also, the properties can reduce fluid retention.
So, one glass of strawberry lemonade can provide you with a fair amount of vitamin C and cover your daily requirement.
Not only strawberry lemonade but also other lemonades keep you hydrated especially on hot summer days.
Your body needs to be hydrated if you want it to function properly. For this, get a drink like strawberry lemonade that supplies liquid to your body and satisfies your taste buds at the same time.
It Revives Your Skin
Besides boosting your immune system and providing you energy, strawberry lemonade rejuvenates your skin as well.
If you want to treat skin-related problems such as stale skin, dry skin, white patches, and so on, take the help of a glass of strawberry lemonade. Lemonades produce collagen that treats wrinkles from the base and keeps you young.
What If You Drink Strawberry Lemonade Everyday? Is It Safe?
Yes, it’s safe to drink strawberry lemonade daily but make sure you take less sugar in your drink. Excess sugar increases the chances of tooth decay. Use natural sweetens, it will be okay on a daily basis.
Are there any drawbacks of drinking too much strawberry lemonade?
Yes, there are. And, by saying ‘too much’ we mean as much as 6-7 cups a day. Since lemonade is acidic, it can be harmful for people having gastronomical issues like predisposition towards acid reflux.
Moreover, indigestion and heartburn can show up in case of excessive acidity. If you reach the extreme case, you may face stomach ulcer.
When you cut excessive sugar, you cut the chances of rising blood sugar level of your body. Excessive levels of blood sugar may result in chronic illness like adult-onset diabetes.
Overall, if you just stay careful about picking the ingredients and drink strawberry lemonade in moderation, there’s nothing to worry about having a health issue.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I make store-bought lemonade taste better?
Yes, you can do it by adding crushed mint, rosemary, or even lavender to your drink. Moreover, lemonades always taste better with lots of ice.
Are pink lemonade and strawberry lemonade the same?
No. Pink lemonade is nothing but a dyed drink whereas strawberry lemonade is made with strawberries to add real strawberry flavor. One of the Best Drink for Summer Time.
Do strawberries help to lose weight?
Since strawberries have a great amount of fiber and water, they offer fewer than 50 calories per 1 cup of serving. So, yes, they may help lose you weight.
This was all about Deep Eddy strawberry texas lemonade. We hope that you enjoyed the piece. Lemonades are not necessarily bad for your health all the time. You just need to find the right way of making it. Since you’re doing it at home, feel free to customize your drink by adding or substituting ingredients according to your preference.