Crustless Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe is a delicious, creamy, and simple dessert with a low-calorie count. During the calorie-dense holiday season, this Crustless Pumpkin Pie is the ideal dessert alternative!
The cheesecake melts in your mouth due to the lack of a crust. It’s gluten-free and has a smooth, creamy texture. It’s a refreshing variation from conventional pumpkin pie and has fewer calories.
This crustless pumpkin cheesecake Recipe would be a fantastic choice if you’re looking for something a little different to try this holiday season. It’s also simple to prepare, taking only approximately an hour from beginning to finish.
This crustless pumpkin cheesecake is also high in vitamins, low in sugar, and low in harmful fats. It’s great for brunch and also as a dessert after a family meal!
Why is this the Greatest Recipe for a Crustless Pumpkin Cheesecake?
This crustless pumpkin cheesecake is the perfect treat for celiac disease sufferers searching for a creamy and tasty dessert. Gluten isn’t present since there isn’t any flour in it. Feel free to treat yourself whenever you want! This is the perfect meal whether you want something festive or to serve at your everyday table! You can also try Gluten Free Scallion Pancakes.
2. No Processed Sugar
As it includes no processed sugars, this pumpkin pie is nutritious. I use maple syrup instead of refined sugar to make it even healthier.
3. Creamy and Delicious
It has a silky smooth texture with rich tastes and is creamy, rich, and delicious. Cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and as well as other fall-inspired spices, make it even better!
4. Low-carb Cheesecake
It’s also a low-carb meal that’s ideal for a weight-loss plan. You won’t even be aware of it! So feel free to get an additional piece and not feel bad about it!
Crustless Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
To prepare this crustless pumpkin cheesecake, you’ll need only a few simple ingredients. Here’s a rundown of what you’ll require:
- Whole eggs and egg yolks bind the batter together and give it a light, airy feel.
- Cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, vanilla essence, ground ginger, and a pinch of salt.
- Maple Syrup
- Corn flour
- Pumpkin puree
- Heavy cream and unsalted butter: This gives the pie a super-rich and smooth texture.
How to make a crustless pumpkin cheesecake?
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Using cooking spray, coat a 9-inch glass pie pan.
- Place all ingredients in a blender, except the caramel topping and pecan halves. Cover and mix for 2 minutes on high speed, or until smooth. (Alternatively, beat 2 minutes in a medium mixing bowl with a hand mixer.) Pour the mixture into a pie dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until puffy and dry in the center (do not overbake). Allow 1 hour to cool fully. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours, or until completely cold. Drizzle caramel topping over each dish and top with pecan halves. Refrigerate covered until ready to use.
Use a sharp knife dipped in hot water and wiped clean to slice the cake. After each slice, re-dip it. This will make cutting the cake into clean slices much easier. Happy eating!