Apple Crown Royal is one of the most popular Canadian whiskeys. If you know what to mix with Crown Royal Apple, you’ll end up making lots of delicious drinks that are apple-based with additional flavors.
Sounds exciting? Save your excitement for later because, in this article, we have put together 5 incredibly tasty Crown Royal Apple Drink recipes you don’t want to miss!
Also, there are the calories and nutrition facts included for each recipe to quench your thirst for curiosity. And, an added FAQ section will rub off your confusion regarding the topic.
So, let’s get started!
- 1 Top 5 Crown Royal Apple Drink Recipes
- 1.1 1. Crown apple and Sprite Drink
- 1.2 2. Crown Apple and Lemonade
- 1.3 3. Crown Royal Apple and Cranberry Juice
- 1.4 4. Crown Royal Apple and Coke
- 1.5 5. Crown Apple and Ginger Ale
- 2 FAQs
Top 5 Crown Royal Apple Drink Recipes
1. Crown apple and Sprite Drink
This recipe needs only crown apple and sprite, just as the name sounds. Yes, only two ingredients! However, adding ice and garnish will make the drink more appealing, but it’s still optional.
- Crown apple
- Apple slices/lemon slices
Apple slices or lemon slices will be used as apple crown and sprite garnish. Here’s a brief guide about preparing the garnishes.
If you choose apple slices for garnish, cut a piece of apple in half first. Try to take the half from top to bottom. Avoid cutting the apple core, cut it a bit off-center. After that, start slicing thin cuts from the apple’s outside edge.
About the amount, only half an apple should be enough because it makes quite a lot of garnish.
Lemon or Lime
It’s even easier to use lemons or limes for garnish. You can use a lemon wedge on the edge of your glass or you can cut the lemon into wheels to make it look fancier. Also, you can brighten up the citrus flavor in your drink by squeezing the lemon.
Steps to Make Crown Apple and Sprite
- First thing first, use some ice cubes to fill a whiskey glass.
- Take 1.5 oz of crown apple whiskey and pour it into the glass. Feel free to add 0.5 or more ounces of apple crown if you want a stronger drink.
- Pour 4 to 5 ounces of Sprite into the glass and stir.
Lastly, use apple slices or lemon slices to garnish your drink.
Calories and Nutrition Facts of Crown Apple and Sprite
You’ll get 130 calories from one serving of the drink. Other nutrition facts are given below:
2. Crown Apple and Lemonade
This one is one of the lightest, tastiest, and freshest drinks with crown apples. The crown apple flavor adds a bit of sweetness to the whiskey and increases the tartness of lemonade. And, you’ll love the simplicity of the recipe and the number of ingredients as well.
- Crown Apple
- Apple slices and lemon wheels for garnish
Yes, only two core ingredients!
Steps to make Crown Apple and Lemonade
- Hence, we’re going to start with preparing the garnishes. First of all, cut the lemon to make lemon wheels. Make sure you cut them crossways rather than cutting longways. And, cut an apple in half, make thin slices. Cut from the top to the bottom of the apple instead of the middle.
- Now, take a cocktail glass and fill it with ice, apple slices, and lemon wheels. Put the lemon wheels at the bottom of the glass and then add apple slices. After that, alternate lemon wheels with ice. The perks of doing so are, the fruit slices will be in places rather than floating to the top.
- Whiskey always blends pretty amazingly with lemonade. Pour a shot of whiskey into the lemonade.
- This time, you have to pour lemonade into the glass to fill the rest of it.
- Finally, make the apple slices hold together by using a toothpick and doing an exquisite garnish.
Calories and Nutrition Facts of Crown Apple and Lemonade
From one shot, you can have 374.85 Calories.
3. Crown Royal Apple and Cranberry Juice
Here is another easy but perfect crown royal cocktail you can make any time. Let’s see what ingredients you’ll have to gather and what steps you’ll have to follow.
- Crown Royal Apple
- Cranberry juice
- Fresh Cranberries or Apple wedges for garnish
Steps to Make Crown Royal Apple and Cranberry Juice
- Start with filling a whiskey glass with ice.
- Add Crown Royal Apple whiskey and Cranberry juice and stir.
- Garnish with apple wedges or fresh cranberries.
Calories and Nutrition Facts of Crown Royal Apple and Cranberry Juice
One serving of the drink offers 176 calories.
4. Crown Royal Apple and Coke
I make this mouthwatering cocktail whenever I get a bottle of Crown Royal whiskey! This combination may seem simple but you don’t believe how fantastic it tastes!
- 2 ounces Crown Royal whiskey
- 4 ounces coca-cola
How to make Crown Royal Apple and Coke
The right ratio of crown royal apple and coke is the secret of the best cocktail. Not kidding, trust me, this is the direction you have to follow, nothing else! Take 1 part Crown Royal apple for 2 parts coca-cola. This is the standard measurement but you can add another 0.5 oz of Crown Royal if you prefer a stronger drink.
Calories and nutrition facts of Crown Royal Apple and Coke
You’ll get 139 calories from one shot of the drink.
5. Crown Apple and Ginger Ale
Like previous recipes, this one is also an easy and delicious cocktail you can enjoy throughout the year. Only a few ingredients and some easy steps are required to get an incredible experience!
- Crown Royal Whiskey
- Ginger Ale
Steps to follow for making Crown Royal and Ginger Ale
- To begin, grab a cocktail glass and fill it with ice.
- Pour 1.5 oz or 2 ounces of Crown Royal into the glass.
- Pour 4 to 5 ounces of Ginger Ale and stir well.
- Take a sprig of mint and a slice of lime for garnish.
Calories and nutrition facts of Crown Royal and Ginger Ale
From one serving amount, you’ll have 167 calories.
Recommended to read: Crown Royal Peach Drink Recipes
- What are the best mixers for Crown Royal Apple?
The list is quite long but here’s a shortlist- cranberry juice, ginger ale or ginger beer, cinnamon whiskey, sparkling apple cider, etc.
- Does sprite mix well with whiskey?
Yes it does. Adding a splash of soda to the whiskey and sprite mixture will make it even tastier.
- How much alcohol is in a shot of Crown Apple?
35% alcohol by volume is in a shot of Crown Apple which makes it 70 proof.
- What soda mixes perfectly with Crown Royal?
Coca-cola. Its sweet caramel is the perfect match for Crown Royal.