Indeed, sometimes I like instant ramen. Those creamy chicken ramen recipes become the best flavor when I become exhausted after a busy day. Though I don’t eat that salty little noodles packet very often, it feels my craving when I need to grab noodles.
Like me, you can make it a legit meal by upgrading in some instant way. Particularly by adding extra cream and chicken, you can use up the leftovers and enjoy a win-win situation. What if you can add a layer of sauces, some garlic powder, and a bit of salt on the top? It will become the perfect restaurants-style instant ramen. Isn’t it? We have found in Toronto Downtown Restaurants most selling recipe ever of ramen.
Yes, today, we are here to make such a type of delicious recipe. We will also see what makes creamy chicken ramen creamy and how it’s good for health. So, let’s get started.
Common Creamy Chicken Ramen Recipes Ingredients
Creamy chicken ramen, all ingredients are a handful. It depends on the flavor, and you can use fresh veggies to Make the recipe more Colorful and also some frozen ingredients. To give the creamy texture, you can stir the cream or milk with the noodles for 30 seconds. You will get the perfect creamy texture flavor. As creamy chicken ramen is mainly full of creamy cheese sauce, chunks of chicken, and cheddar cheese, this can be your perfect “Dorm-room” staple ramen if you made it with simple ingredients.
Maruchan Creamy Chicken Ramen Recipe
Maruchan is a little Creamy chicken ramen noodles packet, and it’s available in almost all grocery shops. You can make a delicious epic recipe with this instant ramen and make your meal tastier and nutrient-rich.
The recipe is straightforward if you cook in a microwave. But you can do regular cooking also.so, let’s see the quick, easy and cheesy recipe that takes only a few minutes to cook.
- Maruchan Creamy Chicken Flavor Ramen- 3 packets or as much you want.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 1 shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 chopped parsley
How To Cook Noodles
- Pure 6 cups of water in a pan and boil it.
- When the water is fully boiled, put Maruchan Chicken Ramen noodles into the boiled water and cook for 3 minutes.
- After that, drain hot water and toss noodles with olive water.
- Take another pan and fry garlic by putting in some oil for 1 minute.
- When the garlic becomes brownish, add noodles and other creamy chicken ramen seasoning recipes in it.
- You should also add other ingredients, including cheese and parsley leaves, as a garnish.
- It’s ready for serving.
You can also read: 8 Easy Ground Pork Pasta Recipes for Dinner
Spicy Creamy Chicken Ramen Recipe
The basic preparation of the spicy, creamy chicken ramen recipe is the same. But if you want to make it spicier, you can add extra chopped jalapeño, Japanese chili, Thai chili, etc. You can even add black or white pepper powder and fresh chili to give spice flavor.
You can add different toppings like fishcakes, chashu, bean sprouts, and corn to look tastier in spicy ramen.
Creamy Chicken Ramen Soup Recipe
Have you tried creamy chicken ramen soup noodles to swing your moods with a bit of flavor? This recipe pack consists of an amazing spiciness flavor from the curry powder and punch seasoning with a tasty aroma.
Luckily if you can add rich creaminess from coconut milk and a squeeze of lime on the top, your chicken ramen soup will ambush your taste buds. So, let’s look at the recipe as it’s a bit different from the normal noodles-making process.
- Coconut oil -1 tbsp.
- Red bell peppers-1
- Yellow onion-1
- Garlic cloves-2
- Curry powder-1tbsp
- Large carrot-1
- Coconut milk-2 cans
- Chicken broth-3 c
- Chopped fresh cilantro-1/3 c
- Lime wedges
- Ramen noodles-1 packet
- Take a large pot and heat coconut oil in medium heat.
- Add bell pepper, onion, carrots and cook for 5-8 minutes.
- When it becomes tender, then add garlic and stir 1 minute until fragrant comes out.
- Then add curry powder, and another seasoning comes with the packet.
- Then pour chicken broth and liquid coconut milk and bring a simmer.
- Finally, add shredded chicken and ramen noodles and cook for 3-4 minutes until all cook well.
- Don’t forget to add cilantro and lime juice for garnishing.
You can also read: Philadelphia Cream Cheese Nutrition Facts
Here we have shared all our thoughts about only creamy chicken ramen recipes. However, if you are on a vegan diet instead of chicken, you can also add vegetables, fresh herbs, sauce, cheese, and so on. It’s pretty inexpensive, and you can easily go wild with a bowl of ramen noodles flavor.
That’s all. It doesn’t matter whether you are making simple noodles or soup with creamy chicken ramen noodles. It won’t take more than 7 minutes to addict your entire family. So, enjoy any recipe and stay safe. Stay well.