Even the current epidemic situation hasn’t stopped customers from purchasing cosmetics. After all, no one wants to look like a zombie during a zoom call! However, now internet shopping has become the “new normal.” So it can be difficult to choose trusted brands among a million others. To help people make better buying decisions, we have created a list of the top 10 Cosmetic Brands in the world. They are well-known for their high-quality, diverse range of beauty items!
These brands have everything from simple lipstick and concealer to a pro-level airbrush or mineral makeup! So, continue reading to know more about these global cosmetic brands that are a total level up in the beauty game!
Top 10 cosmetic brands in the World
Not every makeup brand gives perfect results on every woman because of skin, complex formation, application, chemicals, and removal time. According to surveys and experience, some brands are better in this. Here is our list of the top 10 cosmetics brands:
- Clinique is a well-known American cosmetics company that started in 1968.
- The headquarters of the company is located in New York City.
- Estee Lauder Companies owns this brand.
- This brand is perfect for people who have sensitive skin.
- This brand’s sunscreen, concealers, blush, mascara, and foundation are all really effective.
- This brand’s product is quite trustworthy.
- This brand’s products are antibacterial-coated and extremely safe to use.
- All of the customers receive dermatologist and allergen products from the brand.
- All of this brand’s items are widely accessible at high-end department stores.
The MAC was established in 1984 in Toronto.
- Since 1998, it has been a part of the Estee-Lauder Companies.
- The company began by producing items for makeup artists and models. But it grew from a niche brand to one of the world’s largest.
- It is one of the most socially aware brands, with Cruelty-Free Beauty and Back to MAC Recycling programs.
- It has also donated more than $86 million to charity since 1994.
- Hindustan Unilever’s Indian cosmetic brand is India’s number one cosmetic brand.
- It was founded in 1952 due to Prime Minister Nehru’s concern about how ladies spent foreign currency on cosmetics. So he asked JRD Tata to produce these products in India.
- Tata then sold the stakes to HLL, and the company developed immensely!
- Lakme sponsors Lakme Fashion Week.
- They have a diverse product line. And some of their basic lines are affordable to the average Indian lady.
- They are always innovating and have created new and higher-quality products such as Absolute and 9 to 5.
- Shraddha Kapoor is the current Lakme brand ambassador.
- Jonas and Robert Jochnick created this company in 1967.
- The head office of this brand is in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Alexander Jochnick is the company’s chairman, while Magnus Brannstrom is the CEO.
- The company sells various products, including skincare, fragrances, cosmetics, and wellness products.
- All of these products are well-liked by customers.
- The company employs around 7,500 people.
- The company’s goods are sold in more than 60 countries.
- This company was founded in Sweden, and it also has an office in Switzerland.
- It is a one-of-a-kind cosmetic brand that many people around the world love it.
- It provides all makeup and cosmetics items and serves the needs of many customers.
- It is one of the world’s largest cosmetics brands. Eugène Schueller created this company in 1909.
- This company’s headquarters are in Clichy. And it also has an office in Paris.
- The company sells a wide range of hair color, hair care, makeup, sun protection, cosmetics, skincare, fragrances, and other items.
- This brand’s research and development team is always working in dermatology, biopharmaceuticals, and tissue engineering.
- This company provides both men and women with innovative, modern, and high-quality cosmetics.
- Maybelline is a subsidiary of L’Oreal and one of the most well-known brands in the world.
- A 19-year-old entrepreneur called Thomas Lyle Williams established it in 1915.
- The company’s headquarters are in New York, where it has been for over a century. And it is well-known across the world for its high-quality and inventive products.
- They have a wide range of items. These include their well-known mascaras, Baby Lips lip balms, lipsticks, foundations, and so on.
- The NYX success story is similar to a Hollywood film.
- Toni Ko, 25, launched the Cosmetic firm in a 600 square foot apartment in California with a loan from her parents.
- It began as a small business and was called after Nyx, a Greek Goddess of the night.
- The brand offers an extraordinary range of products. These include lipsticks, eyeliners, foundations, and other beauty basics. Their distinctive feature is the high quality and new and innovative items that it produces.
- Its products cover over 70 countries. Toni Ko chose to sell the company to L’Oreal in 2014 for a stunning $500 million.
- Revlon can genuinely claim the title of “grand dame of American cosmetics.” It is not because of the year it was created (the company was started in 1932), because of its popularity.
- Their Super Lustrous Lipstick in Love That Red launched in the 1950s. It can still compete with the majority of the new-age arrivals on the market.
- Revlon’s cosmetics have a classic-yet-affordable vibe that reminds us of old-school Hollywood.
- David H. McConnell created this company in 1886.
- The company’s headquarters are in New York City, New York, USA.
- This company sells cosmetics, skincare goods, fragrances, personal and beauty care items, hair care products, clothing, and toys.
- Douglas R. Conant is the company’s chairman, and Sherilyn S. McCoy is the CEO. The brand sells its products directly. This brand’s products are very luxurious and trustworthy.
- The Noxzema Chemical Company established this brand in 1961.
- The company’s headquarters were in Maryland, in the United States.
- The brand is available all over the world.
- Procter & Gamble purchased this brand in 1989. And it is now a part of the Coty Inc Company.
- It is a cosmetics, makeup, and beauty product brand from the United States.
- This brand offers a wide range of beauty items. These include lip products, skincare, makeup, sun protection products, and many more.
- This brand was also named the best beauty care product company in the United States. The company provides a wide range of cosmetic items at reasonable prices.
The Bottom Line
Consumers in the beauty and personal care products sector always look for innovative, multipurpose beauty products. All cosmetics companies in our ‘top 10 cosmetic brands in the world’ list are trying to fulfill this need. Happy Makeup!