Chicken Salad Chick Classic Carol Recipe is one of the popular recipe around the world, People who love to try different salads are aware of how great the Chicken Salad Chick restaurant is. They help you explore unique and mouthwatering chicken salads that are spicy, savory, and even fruity/nutty.
But making a delicious chicken salad at home can be a bit challenging if you’re a novice cook. Don’t take pressure if this is your situation right now. We’re going to share the easiest way to make Chicken Salad Chick Classic Carol Chicken Salad to ease your struggle.
Let’s get started without wasting a minute.
What’s Special About This Chicken Salad?
This fresh and flavorful salad is loved by a huge number of foodies. But what makes it so good? I guess the unique combination of these elements below make this dish unforgettable.
- The finely chopped celery makes the dish tastier. I mean you know how it feels to chew large pieces of celery in a salad, ha?
- Chicken tenders shred greatly once pulled after cooking.
- The dry Ranch salad dressing mix of this recipe makes the dish more flavorful.
Chicken Salad Chick Classic Carol Recipe
Let’s get straight to the recipe now. It will take around 40 minutes to complete the cooking and you can rely on this recipe for 4 servings.
- Chicken tenders: 1 ½ pound
- Dry Ranch salad dressing mix: 2 teaspoons
- Celery (finely minced): 2 tablespoons
- Low sodium chicken stock: 32 ounces
- Salt: ½ teaspoon
- Mayonnaise: ½ cup
- Ground black pepper: ½ teaspoon
- To start cooking the chicken, poach it in chicken stock first. Then, take a large pot and fill it with chicken stock and chicken tenders.
- Take around 15-20 minutes to poach the chicken. Make sure it’s fully cooked.
- Use a stand mixer to shred the chicken. Or you can simply use two forks for shredding the chicken tenders.
- Take another bowl (medium-sized) and take mayonnaise, salt, dry Ranch dressing mix, black pepper, and celery into the bowl. Now, stir the ingredients to blend them.
- Once the ingredients are well-blended, add shredded chicken to them.
- It’s better to keep the chicken in an airtight container and consume it a few hours later.
- After that, serve the delicious chicken salad on a bed of lettuce or simply in a sandwich.
- Calories: 430 kcal
- Protein: 41 g
- Carbs: 5 g
- Vitamin C: 2.1 mg
- Fat: 27 g
- Sodium: 962 mg
- Vitamin A: 85 IU
- Potassium: 835 mg
- Sugar: 1 g
- Iron: 1.2 mg
- Fiber: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 121 mg
How Can You Serve Chicken Salad?
My favorite way to eat chicken salad is by spreading the salad on a lettuce bed. Or, simply you can spread the chicken salad on a sandwich and enjoy its delicacy. Also, it would be the best if your sandwich is made with ripe tomatoes and leaf lettuce.
The fact is, you can consume this salad with anything you want. You can serve it with crackers or simply stuff it in a tomato.
You can check the following related recipes too:
- Grape Chicken Salad Recipe
- Fancy Nancy Chicken Salad: Health Benefits and Nutritious Insights
- Chicken Salad Chick Keto Menu And Low Carbs Diet
- Jazzy Julie Chicken Salad Chick
Frequently Asked Questions
Is chicken Salad Healthy?
It depends on what ingredients you use for making the salad. The ingredients in our recipe have no harmful effects on health. But if you customize the salad, make sure you don’t use any ingredients that might be unhealthy. Also, it’s important not to overuse any ingredient.
How long does a Chicken Salad Last?
Chicken salads stay okay for 3-5 days when stored in the fridge. You should seal the it tightly in an airtight container. If you want to store the salad with greens like lettuce, make sure you use a big-enough container to avoid squuzing in.
Can I freeze Chicken Salad?
Freeing chicken salad shouldn’t be an option, sorry. The fact is, you won’t find the thawed salad as tasty or flavorful as a fresh one. However, frozen salad is safe to eat. Still, it’s better not to freeze this dish.
Is Chicken Salad Chick salad Gluten-Free?
The ingredients we used for the recipe do not directly contain gluten. Still, we suggest you check your ingredients to make sure if they are completely gluten-free.
Should I eat Chicken Salad cold or Hot?
Chicken salads taste way better after you refrigerate them for a few hours. It’s okay to consume chicken salad right after you prepare it but it taste better when cold.
Congratulations! Now, you know how to make the best chicken salad chick classic carol chicken salad.
As you see, it’s not hard to make the delicious chicken salad at home. Just be careful with the ingredients you use and the maintain the perfect measurement. Also, don’t forget to refrigerate it instead of consuming the salad right away.