If you’re hearing the name ‘Botw Salmon Manure Recipe’ for the first time, let me make things easy for you. This is a mouthwateringly-tasty, traditional salmon fish recipe that’s soft inside but crispy outside.
The term ‘manure’, came from the French word ‘Meunière’. Meunière is a cooking style presented by France that’s specifically reserved for fish. Flour is used for dredging the fish (here, salmon) initially. And, finally, the fish is pan-fried.
You can serve the dish with fresh herbs like parsley and lemon. Also, a simple sauce of browned butter will be a great pair for the recipe.
However, you’ve just seen one portion of the whole picture, let’s explore more.
- 1 The Best Botw Salmon Manure Recipe
- 2 Botw Salmon Manure Nutrition Facts
- 3 How Can You Store And Reheat Botw Salmon Meuniere?
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 5 Take Away
The Best Botw Salmon Manure Recipe
Here, we’ll share the complete procedure of making the tastiest Botw Salmon Manure at your home. Let’s see what ingredients you’ll need to gather before proceeding with the directions.
Ingredients for Manure Recipe
- Salmon steaks with skin: 2 pieces (8 ounces)
- All-purpose flour: ¼ cup
- Unsalted butter: ½ stick
- Pepper: 2 tablespoon
- Olive oil: 2 tablespoon
- Kosher salt: 1 tablespoon
- Sliced tomatoes
- Fresh lettuce
- The first few steps will be counted as preparatory steps. You need to wash the salmon steaks using clean water first.
- After that, use a knife to detach the ribs from your fish. Also, use needle-nose pliers to get rid of the pin bones. You’re supposed to remove all the pin bones from the salmon.
- Wash the steaks once again.
- Now, sprinkle a dash of pepper and salt over the steaks. You’ll want to cover each side with salt. Let the salt absorb properly, and wait at least 5 minutes.
- Take the required amount of all-purpose flour on a plate and add the salmon steaks to the flour. Flip the steaks frequently so the steaks are covered with enough flour.
- Bring a skillet near your stovetop and place it over medium heat.
- To prevent the food from sticking to the skillet, pour olive oil and butter into it and wait until they start heating up.
- Once the oil is heated enough, start adding the salmon steaks one by one.
- Use a tong to flip the steaks several times. Lower the heat and cook each side of the steaks for around 3 minutes. Once you notice the steaks have been crispier, remove them from the heat.
- Garnish the steaks with sliced tomatoes and fresh lettuce. You can add a spicy and delicious sauce to the garnish. Scroll down to get the sauce recipe.
Ingredients for Making The Sauce
- Ground pepper and salt: 1 tablespoon each
- Heavy cream: ¼ cup
- Fresh parsley and chives (chopped): ½ cup
- Melted butter: 2 tablespoon
- White wine: 1 tablespoon
- Lime juice: 1 tablespoon
- Place a medium-sized saucepan over a medium-heat source. Then, add butter to the saucepan.
- Now, pour heavy cream into the saucepan and use a spoon to stir for 1 minute. Add the other ingredients one by one.
- Take another 2-4 minutes to stir the sauce and switch off the heat source.
Botw Salmon Manure Nutrition Facts
The list contains the nutrition facts of Botw Salmon Manure per serving.
- Calories: 407
- Carbohydrate: 275 g
- Protein: 50 g
- Fat: 78 g
- Dietary fibre: 28 g
- Sodium: 2300 mg
- Potassium: 4700 mg
- Calcium: 1300 mg
- Vitamin D: 800 IU
- Vitamin A: 900 mcg
- Vitamin B1: 1.2 mg
- Vitamin B2: 1.3 mg
- Iron: 18 mg
How Can You Store And Reheat Botw Salmon Meuniere?
To store the leftovers, let your food get cooled first. Then, take an airtight container and store them in your refrigerator. Botw Salmon Meuniere lasts around 2 days in the refrigerator. You can also try Alaska Roll Sushi where your demand might meet quick.
About reheating, the procedure will be a bit different from reheating on a stove than in a microwave. To reheat the salmon on the stove:
- Place a skillet over a medium to the low heat source and add one teaspoon of olive oil to the skillet. It will help the salmon not to stick to the skillet. Let the oil get heated and after 5 minutes, add the salmon pieces to it. Yes, that’s it.
If you want to warm up your salmon in a microwave, follow the procedure below.
- Take a microwave-safe plate in the first place. Place the salmon on the plate and bring it to the microwave. Use a paper towel to cover the plate. Now, microwave the plate for 30 seconds and then check the progress. Adjust the heat and duration to get your desired result.
In case, refrigerating isn’t your option, you can freeze the salmon too. However, you shouldn’t expect the taste and flavour of the freshly-cooked salmon after storing it in the freezer. You can place the salmon in an airtight container and keep it in the freezer for the next 2 months.
Before you reheat the frozen salmon, it’s better to let it thaw overnight in your refrigerator.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What can I serve with Botw Salmon Manure?
The dish itself can be a base item. You can simply eat the salmon in deep sauce and get the heavenly taste. But if you prefer adding an extra item, take sauteed vegetables, roasted vegetables, or rice & pasta as an option.
What types of fillets should I use while making Botw Salmon Manure?
Go for wild-caught fresh salmon fillets as they’re very easy to cook and they don’t get soggy. Try to keep the skin on the fillets as it makes the salmon pieces crispy after you fry them.
Is Botw Salmon Manure healthy?
Of course, it is. Salmon fish is one of the biggest sources of protein and omega fatty acids. Both nutrients keep you healthy and fit. And, the added lemon juice gives you a great amount of vitamin C. Other ingredients have their own benefits and you’re going to get them all in this recipe.
And, now you know one of the best Botw Salmon Manure recipes. We hope that you enjoyed the recipe and found the added information helpful. Don’t feel confused if you’re a novice cook, just follow our directions and see how the result comes!