Are you looking for a quick and simple summer blueberry pineapple margarita? Look no further. Take a look at our blueberry pineapple margarita!
This simple vodka-based cocktail is both tasty and thirst-quenching, and it adds pineapple! This blueberry pineapple margarita is the best kind of combination – fruity, sweet, and boozy! All you need for this is a high-powered blender. So make sure you have one on hand.
- 1 Blueberry Pineapple Margarita Recipe
- 2 Blueberry Pineapple Margarita Nutrition Facts
- 3 Another 2 of the Best Blueberry Pineapple Margarita Recipe
- 4 Recipe Notes and Tips
Blueberry Pineapple Margarita Recipe
This margarita is slightly sweet, a little tangy, and delicious. Plus, that color is unbeatable. You need to make yourself a margarita right now. Let’s get started on this blueberry pineapple margarita recipe.
Blueberry Pineapple Margarita Ingredients:
For the infused tequila:
- Pineapple pieces, fresh and ripe
- Blueberries, fresh or frozen
For 4 – 8 oz. margaritas
- 1 cup infused tequila with pineapple and blueberries
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur (Cointreau, Grand Marnier, etc.)
- 1/2 cup thawed frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1/2 cup thawed frozen limeade concentrate
- 1/2 cup of water (or more, to taste)
- Fill a pint or quart-size jar 3/4 full with fresh pineapple and blueberries at least 2 days before the occasion (depending on how much-flavored tequila you want). (At this point, proportions aren’t important is a very forgiving step.) Then, fill the jug halfway with tequila. Keep the jar in the dark place for at least 48 hours.
- When it’s time to prepare the margaritas, filter out a cup of tequila and scoop out some blueberries with a spoon for garnish. Combine the tequila, orange liqueur, lemonade & limeade concentrate, and water in a small pitcher or shaker.
- Sprinkle sugar on the rim of 4 – 8-oz. glasses and fill each glass almost to the brim with ice. Divide the margaritas among the 4 glasses. Fill each glass with tequila-infused blueberries and garnish with a slice of fresh pineapple. Warn your guests not to eat the blueberries because they will taste strongly like tequila.
Blueberry Pineapple Margarita Nutrition Facts
A simple blueberry pineapple margarita drink contains:
Amount Per 3 tbsp
- Calories: 130 Kcal (544 kJ)
- Calories from fat: 0 Kcal
- Total Fat: 0g
- Total Carbs: 42g
- Sugars: 41g
* The %DV is calculated using a 2000 calorie diet. Therefore, depending on your calorie requirements, daily values may be higher or lower.
Another 2 of the Best Blueberry Pineapple Margarita Recipe
1. Spicy Blueberry Margarita
With fresh blueberries and pineapple juice, make a margarita as you’ve never experienced before. A sprinkle of chipotle pepper adds a spicy touch to this inventive drink. You’re unlikely to be able to limit yourself to just one!
Spicy blueberry margarita ingredients
- 2 tbsp (1 ounce) lime juice
- 1/4 cup blueberries, and more for garnish
- 1 1/4 ounces silver tequila (2 tablespoons plus 1 1/2 teaspoons)
- 1 tablespoon (1/2 ounce) agave nectar
- 1 tbsp blueberry vodka (1/2 ounce)
- 1 tbsp 1/2 oz. pineapple juice
- 1 tsp. ground chipotle pepper
- two lime quarters
- Lime juice should be used to rim the glass. Dip into the sugar. Fill the glass halfway with ice. Set aside.
- Muddle the blueberries in a cocktail shaker. Combine the tequila, agave nectar, vodka, pineapple juice, chipotle pepper, and ice in a mixing glass. Shake the bottle vigorously. Strain into the prepared glass and garnish with more blueberries and lime quarters.
2. Blueberry Pineapple Lemonade
Everybody likes spiked lemonade, especially when it’s made with blueberries and pineapple, and a pitcher serves eight people!
Blueberry Pineapple Lemonade Ingredients
- 1 1⁄2 cup Hy-Vee frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 1 cup Hy-Vee granulated sugar
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cups lemon vodka
- For garnish, fresh blueberries
- Sliced lemon for garnish
- In a blender, combine frozen blueberries, sugar, 1 cup water, and fresh lemon juice. Cover and mix until the berries are pureed, and the sugar has dissolved.
- Pour into a large pitcher through a fine-mesh strainer; discard solids. Add 3 cups more water and 2 cups lemon vodka and mix well.
- Pour into 8 ice-filled glasses (10 oz. each). If wanted, top with more blueberries and lemon slices.
Recipe Notes and Tips
- Muddling is the process of breaking down fruit or herbs, usually with the drink’s sugar, to extract more flavor. This is usually done before adding the rest of the liquids to the drink to ensure that the tastes blend properly. (And, so you don’t make a huge mess!)
- If you don’t have a muddler, muddle your blueberries using a flat-edged wooden spoon.
- 3 oz may seem like an odd measurement, but it equals 2 shot glasses full.
- If your blueberries aren’t very sweet, add up to a teaspoon of extra agave syrup.
- Please consume alcohol responsibly!
If you ask me, this blueberry pineapple margarita is like summer in a glass. And summer can’t come soon enough! regular margarita cocktail also similar taste that, you can enjoy during summer time.
This blueberry pineapple margarita is both easy to make and refreshing. Although only a few ingredients are needed, the flavor is out of this world.